25 setembro 2009

Louis Prima & Keely Smith - Live from Las Vegas

01. Them There Eyes/Honeysuckle Rose - Louis Prima
02. I've Got You Under My Skin [previously unreleased] - Keely Smith
03. Should I/I Can't Believe That - Louis Prima
04. Don't Take Your Love From Me [previously unreleased] - Keely Smith
05. Greenback Dollar Bill - Sam Butera
06. Autumn Leaves [previously unreleased]- Keely Smith
07. The White Cliffs Of Dover - Louis Prima
08. Nothing Can Replace My Man [previously unreleased] - Keely Smith
09. Robin Hood [previously unreleased] - Louis Prima
10. Judy [previously unreleased] - Louis Prima
11. Somebody Loves Me/Nothing's Too Good For My Baby [previously unreleased] - Louis Prima & Keely Smith
12. You Can Pack [previously unreleased] - Sam Butera
13. Come Rain Or Come Shine [previously unreleased] - Keely Smith
14. Too Marvelous For Words - Louis Prima
15. Embraceable You/I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good - Louis Prima & Keely Smith
16. Buona Sera [previously unreleased] - Louis Prima
17. Tenderly/That Man Of Mine [previously unreleased] - Keely Smith
18. When The Saints Go Marching In [previously unreleased] - Louis Prima & Sam Butera
19. Closing [previously unreleased]

Nenhum comentário: